Do you have a head for maths and science and love solving problems?
Love the ocean and want to travel?
Get paid a great salary for doing what you love!
Use algebra, trigonometry and probability to design cruise liners, ports, remote operated vehicles, oil platforms and super yachts, or help harness our natural resources for alternative energy. With a maritime engineering degree, the global opportunities are endless.
Our four year Bachelor of Engineering degree programs are accredited with Engineers Australia, the Royal Institution of Naval Architects and the international Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST). Our graduates have a competitive edge and are in very high demand world-wide.
Our graduate employment rate is close to 100% with starting salaries of up to $75,000 per year.
Here are some examples of the many global career opportunities on offer:
- Creating ports, harbours and coastal facilities
- Developing alternative energy systems; wind, wave or tidal
- Being part of an America’s Cup campaign
- Project managing the installation of oil and gas platforms
- Overseeing the construction of passenger and cargo ships
- Deploying and commissioning systems on offshore platforms, semi-submersibles, high speed craft, merchant ships, tankers and cruise liners
- Designing underwater remote operated vehicles.