If 'no' please go to section 3.
During your time at AMC you may be photographed or filmed. Such photographs and/or video footage may be used for the promotion of AMC and its courses with your authorisation.
Some AMC courses involve activities which require the student to be physically capable of undertaking activities, for example; driving a boat under instruction, jumping from a height into a swimming pool, controlled fire fighting etc. Students must inform AMC of any known conditions.
If you are applying for RPL or CT, please ensure that you send certified documents. Please do not send originals.
If yes, please visit the University of Tasmania’s Accommodation Services page to book.
The University of Tasmania trading as Australian Maritime College collects, stores and uses information, including student images, for the purposes of administration of the student’s enrolment and progress in their study, the provision of other services to the student by AMC and to comply with the Higher Education Support Act 2003, ESOS Act 2000, Skilling Australia’s Workforce Act 2005, Tasmanian Vocational Education and Training Act 1994 and related State, territory and Commonwealth Acts and Regulations.
Personal information is used by AMC for the planning, provision and reporting of educational and vocational training programs as authorised by the Education Act 1994 and the Skilling Australia’s Workforce Act 2005 and related State and Commonwealth Acts and Regulations. Your personal information will be used for the primary purpose for which it is collected, and will be disclosed to The National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER), government and other authorised agencies for the purposes stated above.
Student names and contact numbers may be provided to Skills Tasmania. Skills Tasmania may contact students to verify that services have been provided and to obtain views about the services provided.
Personal information will be managed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. Students are entitled to access their personal information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1991. Queries about the collection and use of this information can be directed to the student centre on 1800 030 277.
Students who do not consent to providing the personal information, including their photographic image, will not be able to enrol with the AMC as their identity for the purposes of managing their enrolment, examination, progression and related services could not be verified.
I understand that:
1. I am responsible for ensuring my enrolment is correct for the duration of the academic year;
2. By enrolling in these units that I am accepting any credit which may have been granted or will change my enrolment accordingly;
3. I am responsible for the payment of all fees relevant to my course of study at the University of Tasmania within the specified timelines;
4. I will receive information and notices in relation to my course of study or general information concerning my enrolment via the eStudentCentre, that it is my responsibility to check my University account, and the University may contact me on occasion via other contact details provided by me;
5. I am required to abide by the Rule, Policies and Ordinances of the University of Tasmania and the conditions of use in the University’s Information Technology facilities, and I accept responsibility to obtain and read the relevant documents;
6. I consent to the provision of details of my student record to other institutions involved in the delivery of my course of study and as required by law to certain government departments and statutory bodies;
7. I declare to the best of my knowledge the information given in this form is complete and true.
The Australian Maritime College is an institute
of the University of Tasmania
CRICOS Provider Code: 00586B
RTO ID: 60131
Copyright © 2015 AMC and UTAS. All rights reserved.
Maps & Directions
Feedback on This Web Page
Newnham TAS 7248
Beauty Point Campus
Beauty Point TAS 7270